Saturday, February 13, 2010

Episode Three: Olympics, Box Wine, and Serial Killers

Episode Three of The Most Popular Podcast in the Known Universe is here for your amusement.

We actually experimented with editing in this one, which led to a bit of a screw-up, and I somehow erased the last few minutes. I don't know if we lost anything important... but, as I keep saying, learn by doing.

Keep your eyes on this space for the supplement, wherein I interview Corey, from Lazy Bastard Radio North!

-Adam

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention earlier, but I loved in this episode how every time Thom laughed, there was a weird echo/reverb thing that made him sound like some insane evil overlord. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the episode of Two Microphones. Originally, there was reverb every time Thomas spoke, because he was picked up in my microphone as well as his, and it was my first experience using Mixcraft to edit the audio.

    In the future, though, we may experiment with using that effect on purpose!

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete